Hunters
So it is the long weekend and all Rob wants to do is go hunting. This morning Rob wanted to get up at 4:30 in the morning and go hunting. Actually he has been wanting to go camping in our camper. The only problem is that we need to fix it up before we can use it, and funds are a little in the short side right now. Anyways, the alarm goes off at 4:30 this morning and I could NOT wake Rob up. It probably didn't help that we didn't go to bed until about 12:30- 1:00. So needless to say I couldn't wake Rob up. And of course I didn't beat him over the head to get up because I was really tired and was ok that we didn't get up at that time. But when 7:30 rolled around, Rob was up and wanting to go NOW! SO we got up and got ready. The only sucky thing is that Rob has the pager for work this weekend and of course it had to go off. Rob wasn't really to happy aobut that. After quite a while we finally got going. We went out by Priddis, Millarville, Turner Valley areas. It was really beautiful out because closer to the Mountains it had snowed lightly and all the trees were lightly covered. I love it out there! At one point we were driving down a road not too traveled when all of a sudden a huge Moose came walking across the road. It was amazing, what a beautiful creature! We had driven to a ton of places after that to try and find some deer or something that Rob has taggs for. But there was no luck. When we were getting tired, we decided to go to High River because it was closer than Calgary. After that we decided to go back out and try again. After no success, we finally saw a hole herd of deer or something on someone's property. Rob said that we should go and ask the owner if it would be ok to hunt on their property. The guy said of course get them out of there. So Rob and I made plans of what we were going to do. I was going to scare them into his direction and them he was going to shoot one. I did my job perfectly but unfortunately Rob went a different way and didn't have sucess. Oh well, now Rob wants to go on Monday and try again. Now we are at Paula's house and we are going to stay the night because we are going to have Thanksgiving Dinner tomorrow. Umm....turkey! I can't wait! I hope that everyone has a Happy Thanksgiving! Make sure to remember all of the things that you are Thankfull for! Happy Thanksgiving!!!

1 Comments:
I had no idea you were hunters!! HAPPY THANKSGIVING to you as well.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home