Monday, October 09, 2006

Bored

Well it is about 10:30 pm and I'm kind of bored. Although I really should go to bed because I'm so tired. I bet as soon as I hit the pillow, I'll be out. It was a pretty fun weekend. I got to spend all weekend with Rob doing what we wanted to do for the most part. We went hunting a bit, had Thanksgiving dinner on Sunday, and then got to spend the day with Dave and Mame and had Thanksgivng dinner again. We also watched the second Work & The Glory. It was awesome! I love watching them, except it kind of makes me upset and sad, as well as happy. It makes me mad because of the way people were treated and it makes me happy to know even more that the church is true! I love the Gospel. Oh and another good thing that happened this weekend is that Dave MacDonald just got called to be the Bishop of his ward. It think that he will be the best Bishop! Anyways, I should probably go to bed now. I hope you enjoy the new look of our blog. Take care and have a great week!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home