Monday, July 16, 2007

Long time....

Well I guess that we all at one time or another get busy with life. I have definitely been busy. I had the opportunity to go to beautiful Hawaii to see my sister get married. I don't have any pictures that I can get to right now but if you go onto www.leehambly.com you will be able to find pictures of our trip and the wedding. It was so beautiful. My favorite was when we went to Kauai. It was so beautiful and what I expected Hawaii to be like. I hope that you all enjoy the pictures! I will hopefully post again soon. Hope all is well with everyone!

1 Comments:

At 8:24 AM , Blogger The Saunders Family said...

Kaui is awesome! That is our favorite island. Glad to hear all is well.

Dave & Family

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home